can i buy generic Lyrica Philomena’s Accountants & Tax Consultants Ltd are an accredited local family run accountancy practice based south of Lincoln with over 15 years experience. We look after many small to medium sized businesses in and around Lincolnshire and have a customer base that is rapidly growing.
imprezy dla singli 2017 We believe the main ingredient to our success is offering a more personal and less corporate service whilst ensuring we work for you in a professional and pro-active way. We are committed to working with all our clients on an individual basis, assessing their business needs & goals, and ensuring that our clients always know exactly how their business is performing and what tax implications lie ahead.
We are qualified accountants specialising in tax & business start-ups, we have been able to transform many small businesses and help many people make their dream business ideas a reality. Many of our medium sized business clients have saved a considerable amount of money since switching to ourselves, as we take the time to look at the fine details and are always available at the end of the phone.
Our friendly and experienced staff are are always available to answer questions and provide advice on starting or running your business, Please call 01522 686597 to arrange your free hour consultation. We are flexible and can offer out of hour’s appointments at our office, should you not be able to attend during working hours.
Being a small business, we have first hand knowledge of the type of problems & challenges that small businesses face, combined with our experience and training we can guide you in advising the best decisions for your business. Whether its choosing a suitable VAT scheme for you business, buying a new car or bringing a family member into the business, we can advise you the best way to do this.
Some of the common areas we tend to work on are below:
- Helping you start up your business
- Setting up a limited company for you
- Advice on corporate branding (company logo, website etc.)
- Advice and marketing, advertising & social media
- Teaching bookkeeping techniques
- Advising how you can raise finance for your business
- Establishing a good relationship with you bank
- Preparing statutory year end accounts
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Assisting with the installation and management of
computer accounts packages
- Assessing your business for the most suitable VAT scheme
- Preparing your VAT returns
- Preparing financial forecasts
- Tax planning and business tax affairs